I am officially in England now. And its amazing. I am living in a castle. Its super.
The plane ride was okay, a lot like all other plane rides, the best part was it brought us here.
I’m not making that much sense right now, so i’m going to just augment this post with pictures of my castle, and my trip so far.
this is as we’re on our 2 hour bus ride from Heathrow to Herstmonceux
The castle, with the moat in view
castle turrets, from the bridge
Bader Hall – My New Home
And for now, that’s that. There will be more pictures to come, as soon as my camera gets charged.
Hope you all enjoyed, Talk to you Later
Hailsham, East Sussex
The Wishing Tree
6 thoughts on “”
It looks like the tree from pocahontas!
I miss you! Do you feel like your in HP? im jealous.
!!!LOVE LOVE LOVE EVOL EVOL EVOL!!!
ps-did you like that mirror imaging? haha
1) the fact that you’re in a castle, and how beautiful the castle is
2) the moat
3) the box of kd prominently displayed on ur shelf
4) how the map is called Marco Polo
5) the hot water bottle in a tarten cover
6) how the tree reminds me of the whomping willow. minus the fact that it doesn’t seem to be a willow, and that it also doesn’t whomp.
7) you (should be number 1 but doesn’t make sense that way eh?)
You need to post a picture of me on your baord.
That’s exactly what I was going to do this week! No surprise now, but it will be appreciated all the more.
Hey Pippa, it’s Kerensa from OB/Europe trip… I found your journal through Judah’s just now.
That’s so cool that you’re living in England! I wanted England but I got Ireland for my GAP year. It was still grand since I’d never been there before…
Is it okay if I add you?
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH map of africa!!!!!