The Face Behind The Blog
My name is Pippa.
I am a communications grad student, with a background in political science, a self-professed nerd, science fiction enthusiast, blogger, writer, feminist, book reviewer, photographer, etc.
In 2010, I read and reviewed 52 books. Take a look at my reviews, and see if you find something new.
I'm continuing to review books, but not as often. I will also be reviewing movies and television shows, as well as talking about life in Vancouver, BC - and my continuing adventures in university.
Feel free to stick around, read a bit, comment a bit, link a bit, share your thoughts, and make book suggestions.
I look forward to talking with you!
52 Books in 52 WeeksBooks Done: 52 Weeks Done: 52
Topics52 books in 2010 2005 2006 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 american politics author: garth nix author: jk rowling author: john green author: maureen johnson author: sarah dessan author: suzanne collins author: tamora pierce belgium blog blogspot import book review book reviews books (general) canadian politics castle conference feminism fiction: chick lit fiction: collaboration fiction: crime fiction: fantasy fiction: general fiction: graphic novel fiction: science fiction fiction: urban fantasy fiction: vampire Fiction: Young Adult france Friday Book Blogging harry potter herstmonceux images of vancouver internet meme italy london musings nerdiness nonfiction nonfiction: bc politics nonfiction: biography/autobiography nonfiction: business nonfiction: canadian politics nonfiction: epistolary nonfiction: essays nonfiction: how to nonfiction: politics nonfiction: short story obama photo pictures political science fiction politics pop culture rally to restore sanity science fiction snowmageddon someone is wrong on the internet travel travelling TV uk undergrad vancouver video women in media
- At least my car chose rolling up the window to be the last act of the driver's side window crank handle...? This complicates many things. 10 hours ago
- @glasgirl @trebekah Yam Tempura roll! Or Gomae. Or Gyoza! 10 hours ago
- @glasgirl Yes. But an hour wait to get back into Canada at the same time! 10 hours ago
- There is literally no one in line to get into the US. #talesfromtheborderline 11 hours ago
- @th3k1m Oh wow! I love when people do that in the ferry line and they call them out over the loudspeaker. 12 hours ago